Friday, July 30, 2010

Arc De Triomph

Today we walked down a street that had stores on stores on stores! We didn't go in any of them except two. The first one was a Disney Store which had Toy Story 3 stuff. The second one was just a huge toy store that had an upstairs too. The first floor was pretty packed, though. I saw video games, samples of games that were out so you could play with them, but the most fun part was seeing a whole aisle filled with toy dragons. My dream come true!!! But unfortunately we did not buy any. Boo Hoo! Mom saw an IPhone store, but she didn't tell me about it until we were past it, because she didn't want me to beg to go in there and play the sample video games. She thinks I could live the rest of my life without video games BUT I CAN'T! We kept walking at at the end of the street we saw the Arc de Triomph! It looked to me like a big rectangle on legs with big carvings all over it. And guess what! we got to walk UNDER the street to get over there, so we didn't have to dodge all the cars and speeding motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment